Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

womens suffrage

 What does the term ' women's suffrage' mean the right for women to vote

What year were women allowed to vote independently in New Zealand 1893 women should be allowed to vote because they are human to like the man and they should have rights like the man

have been allowed to vote since 1893 they decided women can vote to kate Sheppard thought women needed the rights to vote instead of just man voting now it is equal they all get to vote both man and women it wasn't fair that man were allowed to vote and women weren't allowed

How many Prime Ministers in Aotearoa have been female 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.