Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Climate Chaos
Written by: Bianca

                                                    this is my experiment I did 



Title

My fog experiment

Purpose

We put it up on the window in the sun to see if it will make fog when the sun heats up the water

Materials

1x zip lock bag 
1x vivid 
2xBlue DIY 
½ water


experiment two water blue DIY baking soda 

Steps

Get a zip lock bag 
Then get a vivid
Write your group's names
Draw the picture  on the zip lock bag of what is going to happen in the experiment 
We put the water in a zip lock bag 
Then the teacher put the blue DIY in the zip lock bag
Then we seal it up and put it against the window 
We used double-sided  tape to get it to stay 
We are going to test it in two weeks 

Experiment two we put the water in the bag and add the DIY and the baking soda  

Conclusion

Experiment One:
I think the outcome of this experiment will be...
Experiment two;
What actually happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.