Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

CIP

in CIP  last week we made a DLO about recycling stationery so we can send it to the company 

so they can recycle  them it is  stationery that is not working for every  kg we send them in we get $2 but to send the stationery  the company is called terra cycle 




                                                                this is the DLO we did last week
 

1 how are we going spread our message to the community by making a poster or a DLO and put it on the school tv
who do  you think will get involved 
2 Hornby High School Hornby Primary School
how many kgs do you predict
3  we will collect  15 kg
what should we do with the donation money we receive from terra cycle
4  with the money we could organize a mufti day 


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.