Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

mars

 when can a mission to mars or from mars happen? it can only happen every twenty-six month 

what are two geological features of mars? it has valleys and volcanos

what is one possible solution from the story about oxygen on mars? NASA has a machine called moxie that creates oxgyn 

if it doesn't rain in mars where dose the water come from? their is some water under mars 

how will people get food on mars? grow the food in the grading space of the roket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.