Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

strength cards

1. honesty say what i think is true. i did not except this cause some times i dont tell the truth. i dont always tell the truth   

2. self regulation have great self control. sometimes i have a good self control. i have good self control 

3. kindness caring and generous. i am a kind person. i am a kind person 

4. hope likely to be a positive person. i am sometimes a positive person. sometimes i am a positive person 

5. prudence careful but in a good way. i am caring in a good way i am caring in a good way 

6. love listen show care. i listen to show respect i like to listen to show respect

7. humour good at seeing the funny side of life. i am short of good at seeing the funny side of life. some YouTube videos make me laugh 

8. spirituality have faith in someone. have faith in someone 
9. creativity inspired by other peoples ideas. i am sometimes inspired by peoples ideas. i inspired by others ideas if they are interesting 

10. love of learning super in into learning new things. i like learning new things. i like learning new subjects 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bianca,
    What a cool blog post! You have listed a whole range of positive things about yourself - well done. I really liked the points where you said you listen to show respect, you are kind and you are caring - I agree! What are your favourite subjects at school?
    Keep up the awesome blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.