Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

discus

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog today I am going to share another graph about discus. But this time I am going to share two graphs the first one is about discus on knees and discuss standing up.

First Graph
Brontie - Got 10.5 meters on her first go

Taylor -  Got 9.5 Meters on her first go

Lucy - Got 8 meters on her first go

Bianca - I got 10 meters on my first go

Lousini - Got 10.5 on her first go

Second Graph

Brontie - Got 13m on her second go

Taylor -  Got 14m on her second go

Lucy -  Got 13m on her second go

Bianca - I got 9m on her second go

Lousini - Got 15m on her second go

I think that we got higher scores when we were standing up because we had more strength and we knew what we were doing.


  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.