Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

all blacks

last week I made a poster and sent it to Anton the poster was a pitcher of the rugby ball the furn and your flag  the black and white background This is the video Anton sent us he is a player from the ALL BLACKS team he sent us the video cause we did stuff for them like made them a poster  for them to hang up  in there locker  in the changing room. it made us feel proud surprised because they have never done it before I forgot to do a title last week we did it. we sent it  was a small poster  we sent it in a envelope
I did research on google i found out that richie mcow reitried kieran read has the most caps and is the captain

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.