Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

CIP

Explain what community you have joined?
I have joined the Hornby High School Community.

Explain why this group is your passion?
I chose Hornby High School community because I like Hornby High School and I now go to this school.

Explain one idea your interested in?
Helping the homeless people by making them food. The homeless people are people that are sitting on the sidewalk with cardboard signs. I can make food such as cupcakes, cakes, sandwhiches and given them fresh water.

How do you think you will achieve this idea?
By working with my group and asking them questions. I Could also fundraise. I could also make some baking at home with my mum.

1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas Bianca. I don't know if we will have time to fundraise but we could bake at school. How would we know where to find these people?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.